A joint educational and networking initiative by Lloyd’s and PARIMA for risk managers in the Asia Pacific region.
What is the programme about?
A unique one-day programme that has been designed to build knowledge and expertise for risk managers. Learn from leading insurance and industry experts on their approach to risk management, emerging risks, supply chain and cyber risks, amongst other areas.
This interactive programme aims to also encourage relationship building between risk managers and with the experts delivering the sessions.
Who is this programme open to?
Risk managers from across the Asia Pacific region
- 3 to 5 years risk management experience
- Current member of PARIMA
- Good level of written and spoken business english
Why should I join this programme?
Join the Lloyd’s-PARIMA Professional Development Programme to:
- Have a succinct overview of the Lloyd’s market, how it works, Lloyd’s risk appetite and approach to risk management
- Be exposed to insights into the latest emerging risks
- Understand the underwriting process – how risk is accurately priced
- Experience a live “Open Trading Session”
- Understand international insurance regulations and their impact on your insurance programme
- Learn about Claims – how claims are handled and efficiently processed
Where and when is this programme?
The next one-day programme will be held in Singapore on 25 April 2019 and in Manila on 31 July 2019.
How do I apply?
Kindly register for the programme through the form on the right and fill-in accordingly.